– As long as your, social media is synced.
– Yep. Where, where do I do that?
– Okay. Facebook, and then you had the posts set to share, set the Private, I believe, which was fine.
– Yep So yeah.
– Now I can’t see where it was locked or not locked.
– Oh, there it is. In the bottom right. It says public. So I don’t, I don’t want to have you, yeah. Maybe if you just put it on only for a second. Yeah, and then maybe if you could type something. Okay.
– And then maybe we could post that and see what it looks like on Facebook.
– Okay. Facebook. Oh, there it is.
– Great. So you had sent it to private, so we’re just seeing that, so, okay.
– Yep and I can remember this. I can change this post. If I don’t like this thumbnail, I can actually upload my teaser video that I downloaded. I can include the link. I can include the link to the actual tour there.
– Okay, so first that Thumbnail, that was … …the show cover. Hover image was used here. And then maybe if we go back to.
– I can see that that’s much better, much better post and I can edit toward LinkedIn up there.
– You know, I haven’t seen that before, so that’s really cool So I can actually override the Thumbnail that I want
– Is that before I post it or after I post it.
– You can, well, you should grab the tour link. You don’t need to use …. You use the syncing feature then users do after. But if you just post that, if you go out to Facebook and you post the link, which is right here and copy the link and I put a link here.
– So that would be a second way to do that.
– Yeah, there and I think I can embed this link too. So it doesn’t look that much.
– Yeah. I liked the first way that you did it better.
– So let’s see how do I do it …Edit Post, I guess in this view? Not anymore, but yeah. Okay you want to get truncated?
– I know it’s hard because Facebook keeps changing things even while we’ve been on our is our zoom chat today. zoom change one of their features only since last week. So anyway, I think if you could just maybe hold on, let me see if I can do it.
– You’re determined to do this. Okay.
– All right so while we’re waiting on that…
– If you could go back to Twitter, because I believe that your account is not linked on Twitter. And I I really did want to see when you went to go grab a link there wasn’t.
Anyway, if you could go back to yeah. Go back to sharing on that one and then go to Twitter.
I don’t believe your account was linked. So now that’s where that handshake’s taking place in order to do that once, and then in the future, you’ll be all set.