– Oh, that’s, that’s different. This is a call-out and that is insert photo. …
– Yep So let me do that. So I want, I’m going to delete that call-out because this is actually, it’s what we use on our gallery.
– So this ad go to your living room. I want to insert something on that wall. So let’s pick a wall and I think this will be nice to sit next to the painting and object image and the Dollhouse there. And I can adjust it. You can backward bringing up to make it bigger and you can rotate it anyway. And this is, you can drag it.
– We put the constraint of proportions on. I think that would be a good thing for most of us, yep. So, I happen to love this particular feature. I wanted to put a picture of the … this happens to be an independent living facility. And I wanted to put a picture of the outdoor …front of the building within the tour itself. And that let me do that.
– Yup. Just Edit.
– Yep. Put it right at this wall and I can resize that constraining proportionate. And then I think I just have to adjust it to make it this way, there you go.
– Make it a little hard on yourself. But I think that that’s actually cool is you can literally put a video up on the wall.
– Right, let me see if I can bring it a little bigger. I mean, this is the biggest it goes. It gets at this point. Okay, so let’s see preview. That said, I need to move the pen around. I said a video for.
– Yeah, so now you’re playing the video within the tour.
– Yeah. Oh, it’s our staging …
– You see what Asteroom virtual staging is coming soon. That’ll be, in our next show actually, which is two weeks from today. So lets you mentioned these were live, so let’s go ahead and remove those that even, just to see how you remove an asset, that’s helpful to, yeah.