– Hi, all, I’m Dan Smigrod Founder of the We Get Around Network Forum. Today is Thursday, September 10th, 2020, and you’re watching WGAN-TV Live at 5.
We have a great show for you today. We’re doing, Asteroom, a deep-dive into the Asteroom Desktop Editor. We have … the Co-founder and CEO, Eric Tsai. Eric, good to see you again.
– How are you Dan?
– And Eric, thank you for being on the show again. Super-excited to get a deep-dive into Asteroom Desktop Editor, take a look at all the features possible.
Then maybe we could also talk a little bit about 2D schematic floor plans. Later in the show, I want to talk about the WGAN $1,500 Asteroom 15 Minute Virtual Tour Challenge.
But before we get to do that deep-dive on the Desktop Editor, and I think where I’d like to start, if you wouldn’t mind is start with, let’s see the finished, Asteroom virtual tour, and then we’ll talk about how you’ve created that.
– Sure. Pleasure. So you have to allow me to share my screen.
– Oh yes, okay. Let’s see, I’ve got a little bit thing, some different working on Zoom today, okay.
– All right. So, now sharing my screen.
We are going to the Gallery first. These are the tours that we created and we think they look good and then we want to leave them on the site for visitors to watch and experience. So now we’re looking at the tour that I shot on the Ricoh Theta Z1. Where would you want me to begin Dan? Just by walking around in there.
– Yeah. So we’re looking into 3D Dollhouse and then I see some icons in the bottom left corner and I see some icons in the top right. And then maybe we can fly and walk through the tour.
– Right. So. So this one may not be the best one. Let me…
The other one that has dimensions. This one, yeah. So let me explain a little bit why some of them don’t have dimension why some of them have dimensions.
If we have to hide the tripod, then we can triangulate the dimensions. So that one didn’t have dimensions and can we couldn’t get the person that was shooting it on didn’t provide the height of his tripod. And by the way, all these tours were shot by our users. So none of it is not by us. So we just ask our users if we can use their tours, as a sample.
So let me go into, this is the front-end. This is the 3D Dollhouse. So you can see other rooms when there’s adjacent to another room, the doors are carved out. So then that will help it to see the flow of the home. So let me just dive right in.
And this one has the height of tripod and so we can triangulated in dimensions, on the home. And keep in mind that these dimensions are just for approximate. They are believed to be within 10% plus minus range. So that is on the tour at a glance.