1. Do not hold anything in your hand
2. Do not use or look at your phone while walking; okay to play music or listen/talk with headphones
3. Occasionally try a silence walk with no sound music or talking; aim for letting your mind wander
4. Keep your eyes up in the distance and avoid looking down
5. Gently squeeze your glutes and press your hips forward as you walk; Think of a subtle Russian soldier posture
6. Make sure your arms swing naturally with minimal effort
7. Go pee before you leave the house!
“Not all who wander are lost.” – Tolkien