Speaker: Virgil Brazle, Connections Pastor
Message: Psalm 96 – A Message Too Good to Keep to Ourselves
Series: Summer in the Psalms
Dig In Questions:
Read Psalm 96.
1) We are in a season of constant change. What are some things about God that we read in the psalms that never change?
2) During this uncertain time of life, have you gotten comfortable with the present “normal”, to the point of forgetting to share your faith? If not, how have you kept it a priority? If so, how can you make it a priority again?
3) Jesus has invited you to share in spreading the Good News about God to a world that desperately needs Him. What are your thoughts as you recognize what that means for your life?
4) Have you ever felt that there were things in your life that disqualified you from sharing your faith with others? If so, what were they? Do you feel like that now?
5) Can you picture in your mind one person you know or encounter who needs to experience the love of Jesus? How can you show it to them? Take this moment to pray for an opportunity to share your faith with them.