1) What does love mean to you?
2) You tell a lot of amazing stories about how Christ helped you diagnose and treat patients. I’d like to know if we can tune into this kind of wisdom as individuals in order to diagnose and treat our own bodies, and if so, how?
3) (a) You’ve spoken of quieting the breath, placing your hands over your heart, and saying the words “I AM.” What is happening here? (b) HeartMath Institute’s research shows that the heart is intuitive and has its own intelligence and wisdom. Does the heart also have a healing frequency?
4) A Course of Love and Right Use Of Will suggest that once we’ve learned to live as the Self, our bodies don’t have to die. Yet everybody I know of so far has had an expiration date. What do you think about this teaching? Do human bodies have to die?
5) How do I make practical decisions if I don’t use my thoughts and mind to evaluate my best choices?
6) (Question of the week) Dr. Deepak Chopra says that our body is a blueprint of our thoughts. Do thoughts create dis-ease in our bodies? What about feelings that are repressed and denied? Do denied feelings create disease? How is love the answer to our relationship with disease in our own bodies?
Rod Chelberg, M.D. (aka “Dr. Rod”) is a retired physician who practiced medicine for 28 years, including Emergency Room, ICU, and Hospice. He’s also the author of the book, When God Calls, Say “Yes.” His website is https://www.rodchelberg.com/
LOVE IS THE ANSWER is a podcast that explores the POWER OF LOVE in real life. We look for answers to the problems we face within our lives. What if the solution is right within us? What if LOVE is the answer? In each episode, we ask our guests questions related to ordinary life situations, and let them share their experiences with living from love.
A Course of Love: https://acourseoflove.org
Hosts: Laurel Elstrom, Lynn Kidd
Guest: Rod Chelberg, M.D.
Podcast Editor: Rodrigo P. Cayres
Date: Recorded on July 24, 2020
Stock Image: https://pixabay.com/users/gdj-1086657/