What you will learn:
– What benefits you will have by attending this workshops?
– You will experience the phenomenon of hypnotic amnesia even if you could not forget anything in hypnosis before.
– You will reach visual hallucination even if you think it is impossible for you.
– You will increase the clarity and detail of your hypnotic regressions.
– You will learn to anaesthetize your body on demand even if your pain threshold is very low.
– You will experience deep somnambulism even if you could not have done so far.
– All of the above you will be able to produce easily for ALL of your clients!
And beyond all that:
– You will minimize unpredictability in your hypnotherapy sessions so that you have full control over them.
– You will increase the dynamics and intensity of your clients’ experiences.
– You will increase the effectiveness of your hypnotherapy practice.
– You will free yourself from the stress caused by customers who just “cannot really get it”.
– You will facilitate the therapeutic work of yourself and your clients.
Content that will be taught (in topics):
– The foundations of a deep hypnotic trance and E=MC2 of hypnosis.
– All about small fears that prevent people from entering a deep hypnosis state and how to get rid of them
– The little fear behind the will power
– The little fear behind the analytical function
– The little fear behind the working memory
– The little fear behind the rational function
– Optimization of the hypnotic contract and how to test it.
– The difference between lazy relaxation and active relaxation.
– The little fear behind lazy relaxation
– Immediate hand levitation, i. e. direct access to the functions of habits function of a subconscious mind.
– Hypnosis with whole oneself or “how to not make hypnosis in part”.
– The use of automatization in hypnosis processes.
– 5-step process of achieving the objectives in (and outside) the trance.
– Dave Elman induction as a tool for locating blockades from hypnosis.
– Achieving amnesia as a key phenomenon of deep Somnambulism.
– The most appropriate moments to achieve amnesia
– The inverted little fear of the work memory
– Imagination as an insight into the possibilities of the subconscious mind and the possibility of triggering the phenomena of hypnosis.
– The little fear behind the imagination processes
– Techniques to collide two visions of hypnosis
– Travel into the unknown as a method of making hypnosis for the first time every time
– The process of becoming aware: how to open, strengthen and neutralize the blockades connected with it.- – The little fear behind a critical function of a conscious mind
– Village of Smurfs: pre-regression technique.
– Overcoming “I don’t see anything” problem in regression.
– Submodality in work with hypnotic regression.
– Optimization of hypnotic anaesthesia
– Hallucinations: how to evoke them?
– Neutralisation of possible fears:
– The little fear behind loss of authority (honesty)
– The little fear behind of physical relaxation (self-image)
– A simple trick with which every demonstration of hypnosis that you are going to make will generate customers for hypnototherapy.
– A never before presented technique that facilitates the release of anger during the forgiveness process.
– Plus an additional technique for passing through the process of forgiveness in the most difficult cases.