– $7.99 Worth It?
– 50-100 Tiers
Nickelodeon Battle Pass What Does It Contain?
– Slime Tokens (can be used as in-game currency to purchase tiers (new items in the shop? These tokens can be earned from playing the game both offline and online! Battle Mode, Arcade, & Online).
– Double Slime Token Bonus earned through playing the arcade on the highest difficulty, level 9 CPU battles plus a victory bonus.
– Character Costumes that can be unlocked for current characters on the roster. Upon the purchase of the battle pass, you can immediately get a two new SpongeBob SquarePants costumes (The Quickster and his Krusty Krab Costume)
– SpongeBob’s Band Geeks Costume can be in the battle pass when you reach a certain tier.
– Elastic Waistband Patrick
– Aang’s Avatar State Style where you can have his glowing eyes in battle
– Control Freak Danny Phantom (Control Freak Episode)
– Gold Plated Jenny Wakeman & Human Jenny Legendary Costume nearing the end of the pass & many more unlockable rewards!
Stage Soundtracks – Each stage has only one song, this new battle pass can contain all new music to earn through the tiers. All new menu music? Example: The Jellyfish Jam! From the SpongeBob SquarePants episode.
– New Profile Icons for the characters of the roster and other reps from the NCU.
– High Quality Nickelodeon Banners representing the players favorite characters
#NickelodeonAllStarBrawl #NickBrawl #Nickelodeon