This week: Google does an about-face on the power of backlinks, Microsoft says ad clicks are higher in Bing Chat than in search, and Getty has a new business partner.
Here’s what happened this week in digital marketing.
1. Microsoft: Ad Clicks in Bing Chat 1.8x Higher Than Search
2. Bing Adds Controls So Website Owners Can Disallow Their Content on Bing Chat
3. Google: Links Not a Top-3 Ranking Factor
4. Google Offers Training Courses on Generative AI
5. Getty Partners With NVIDIA to Launch AI Image Generator
6. Google to Block Bard’s Shared Chats in Search
7. Amazon Invests $4 Billion in AI Startup Anthropic
8. Google: Helpful Content Update Doesn’t Target Hosted Third-Party Content
9. OpenAI Rolls out Voice/Image Features for ChatGPT
Sign up for our Local Paid Media Event: https://go.ignitevisibility.com/local-paid-media-webinar/
Learn more about the services we offer: https://ignitevisibility.com/
Discover more on our blog: https://ignitevisibility.com/blog/
Ignite Visibility is a premier digital marketing company based in San Diego, CA. Have questions or want to work with us? Reach out: [email protected]