Find out more:
JOIN YOUR HOST JOHN CAREY AS HE TEACHES 13 BRAND NEW ROUTINES THAT ARE ALL EASY AND FUN TO LEARN
1. The Teleport card. Inspired by Darwin Ortiz’s psychotronic card, this approach to the classic mystery card hits hard and will create a striking impression. No weird moves, just elegant construction and routining.
2. My Luck and your thought. An extremely efficient and practical impromptu invisible deck style piece. A genuinely thought of card is revealed in a very sly and effective manner.
3. Homage to Marlo. Johns self working approach to Ed Marlo’s ace of spades trick. A very effective one phase hands off approach to this classic effect, using a utility concept useful for many effects.
5. Take her home and Poker!!!
From a spectator shuffled deck, Lady Luck will always shine on your spectator as they always get an unbeatable hand of poker! Features Johns shuffled Ose subtlety. A great utility in its own right.
7. It’s a mysteryyy. A solid, practical approach to the classic mystery card effect. Technically simple and powerful.
8. Think a think. Would you like a simple, powerful and reliable think a card technique? Look no further as Carey tips his work on this topic. Taught only to a few of his close friends until now, you will be surprised how beautifully simple this is to use!
9. Another kickback. John’s gaff free approach to a Ryan Swygert effect. No tough moves. Simple and direct.
10. A mystery in time- George McBride.
John’s great friend George McBride very kindly allowed him to share this beautiful handling of the mystery card. We honestly believe this is one of the finest methods to date!
11. Thought trapper. A mental sandwich effect you will love using. Sneaky and devious!
12. Out of sight change your mind. Carey’s stripped down approach to a Vernon miracle.
13. It’s the thought that counts! Another thought of card piece from Johns repertoire. Built around an imaginary game of Blackjack, you will smile at the method and they will react when you perform it!
WORLDWIDE PLAYBACK – 1 HOUR 55 MINUTES APPROX.