Detached house for sale
Entrance hall with cloakroom, two reception rooms, conservatory, breakfast kitchen open to morning room, utility room, master bedroom with en suite shower room, four further bedrooms, family bathroom with separate WC.
CLOSING DATE FOR OFFERS
Due to the considerable interest in this property and offers already received, we have been instructed by our client to invite best offers in writing, to reach our office by 12noon on Friday, 12 July, 2019, by sealed envelope, clearly marked ‘24 Torkington Road’. These should be submitted on the following basis: –
1. Offers will be based on the particulars of sale and will be subject to contract only.
2. All offers to be for a specific sum in pounds sterling.
6. Upon exchange of contracts the successful offeror will be expected to pay a deposit of 10% to the vendors’ solicitors in the usual way.
7. The vendor does not undertake to accept the highest, or indeed, any bid.
8. Prospective purchasers must state their personal circumstances, indicating whether their purchase is for cash, subject to the sale of their own property or subject to a mortgage. Please indicate how quickly you expect to be able to exchange contracts should your offer be accepted.
If you have any further questions in respect of the property or method of sale, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01625 540340.
Offers in excess of £1,000,000
Or contact Jackson-Stops, Alderley Edge, on 01625 540340.